edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Aakash Khochare <aakhoch...@grads.cds.iisc.ac.in>
Subject Support for centrally deploying applications
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:04:51 GMT
Greetings,

I am a Grads student who's looking into edge compute platforms. I'd like to know if there's
a centralized way for deploying topologies. Eg: All the edge devices register themselves in
some central application and users can choose to deploy a different set of applications to
different edge devices. (The current format as I understand involves having multiple applications
on the edge preloaded and then apps can be started and stopped on demand).

Also is there any plan to include such a feature in the near future?

Regards,

Aakash Khochare

MTech Research

Indian Institute of Science