edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Edgent 1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 15:39:46 GMT
I believe we’re at the point of having done everything we intend and need to do on the release1.0.0
branch so I’ve created 1.0.0/rc1 under [4] and it’s time to vote!!!

(I anticipate the satisfactory completion of testing items EDGENT-286 and EDGENT-288; please
complete those ASAP)

Before voting, see "The Vote" section in [2]

[ ]  +1 accept
[ ]   -1 reject

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, the voting will be open until Nov 30th (unless
we have a definitive binding vote majority prior to that).

Apache Edgent release process documentation:  [1] and [2].
JIRA EDGENT-277 [3] is tracking the release checklist items and their status.

— Dale

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/A+guide+to+the+Apache+Edgent+release+process
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/A+guide+to+the+Apache+Edgent+release+process>
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide>