edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Edgent 1.0.0 release
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:17:22 GMT
Well I guess we’ll get the opportunity to exercise that path of the process.

Voting on RC1 is hereby cancelled.

I'll work on generating an RC2 that addresses the issues.  Stay tuned.

— Dale

> On Nov 21, 2016, at 1:06 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> BTW you do have 3 +1 vote and only one -1 vote, that is still enough to make a release
if you were a top level project. A -1 is not a veto on a release.

> But with the binaries in the source release I don’t think this would pass an incubator
vote so it probably best IMO to cancel this vote, fix and make another RC.