edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Cazen Lee <pokha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] First Apache Edgent incubating release version id
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:07:28 GMT
Good day :)

I agree with your opinion.
In addition, Incubating Project need to add "incubating" comments to the
release file name.
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list)
Thus, many projects seem to add "incubating" disclaimer to the there
version name.
(http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/)

Therefore, how about using the 1.0.0-incubating?

--
Cazen Lee
http://www.Cazen.co.kr