edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Heads up: EDGENT-261 [2] removal of 3rd party jars from Edgent repo on Oct 08 !!!
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 21:36:46 GMT
Folks,

With the confirmations of the ability to utilize the gradle tooling for building/testing and
working Eclipse dev environment, I’ve decided to push the removal of 3rd party jars from
the Edgent repo forward to this Saturday - Oct 08.

IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS VOICE THEM NOW!  :-)

I refer you again to DEVELOPMENT.md [1] for all of the necessary information about the gradle
tooling and creating a working Eclipse Edgent runtime development environment.

The Edgent console repository code will remain in its current state until EDGENT-262 [3] is
resolved.

— Dale

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/blob/master/DEVELOPMENT.md <https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/blob/master/DEVELOPMENT.md>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EDGENT-261