edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Edgent 1.0.0 release
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:51:07 GMT
OK.  I think I misunderstood an earlier comment that it would likely be ok for the 1st release.
In any case, unless someone wants to tackle addressing this now, it will have to wait till
I’m back from vacation next week.

— Dale

> On Oct 22, 2016, at 7:23 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> See EDGENT-271 for how the current binary bundle LICENSE&NOTICE items are suboptimal
though perhaps adequate for the first release.

> IMO There’s a risk it would not pass an incubator vote in the current form, if that
happen will will have to make another RC and vote on it before putting it up for another incubator
vote.