edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmars...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I'll volunteer for release manager this go-round
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:00:26 GMT
On 10/12/16 8:22 AM, Dale LaBossiere wrote:
> Seems to make sense since I’ve been actively working on the release-oriented tasks.
> I need to come up to speed on the process.
> Expect to hear more soon - e.g., I’ll create a wiki with the release-checklist and
my assessment of the status of things.

> — Dale

Thanks so much Dale for volunteering!

Here is some information on making a release
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

Here is a sample top level wiki page and links from a Derby release.
There are probably more modern examples.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenTwelveOneRelease

It would be great too if you could document the general  process as you
go along, so it is available to the next release manager.

Best

Kathey