edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edgent Status Report
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:34:56 GMT
I have updated the status report on the wiki at
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2016.  If anyone sees any errors
or needed updates, please let me know.  I marked Kathey Marsden and Justin
Mclean as approvers, based on this email chain, but please let me know if
that is not the correct procedure.

Kathy