edgent-dev mailing list archives

From "Bruce M Potter" ...@us.ibm.com>
Subject SSL Connection to MQTT
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 12:24:43 GMT

I want to have my quarks app make a secure connection to an mqtt broker.
So far i've succeeded in connecting to the broker using the connect() and
publish() methods of org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.MqttClient.  But i'm
not sure how to integrate that with my topology stream.  And i can't find
an example of using quarks.connectors.mqtt.MqttConfig and
quarks.connectors.mqtt.MqttStreams with ssl and can't quite work it out
from the javadoc.  What have others done when they want to publish stream
data to mqtt using ssl?  Are there any examples?  Thx.

Bruce Potter        STSM, Cloud Innovation Lab Architect, IBM,
Poughkeepsie, NY
Email: bp@us.ibm.com    Phone:  external: 845-433-7073, internal: TL
293-7073