edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a custom Connector to Edgent
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 22:04:42 GMT
Hi, this was a good prompt to capture some info on the subject!

It’s not a tutorial nor perhaps as detailed as hoped, or needed?, but hopefully its a good
start.

We’re always looking for people to get involved and improve things, hint, hint :-)

See “Writing a Connector for Edgent Applications” here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Apache+Edgent+Wiki+Home
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Apache+Edgent+Wiki+Home>

— Dale