edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@apache.org>
Subject Feedback about project
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:21:46 GMT
I just noticed that the quarks project hasn't put in an incubator report
yet and went to look at the dev list to see what was happening.

It was a bit surprising to see that there is quite a bit of development
activity as evidenced by lots of commit messages, but relatively little
discussion about development.

This might be due to the volume of the busywork messages on the mailing
list.

So I have two questions for the community:

- is there a report about to land on the wiki?

- is there a sense that development discussions are happening off-list that
are not being reported back to the list?