edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Feedback about project
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 22:33:45 GMT
Hi,

> I just noticed that the quarks project hasn't put in an incubator report
> yet and went to look at the dev list to see what was happening.

I pinged them when the report was late, but suggested rather than putting in a rushed report
they just report next month.

> It was a bit surprising to see that there is quite a bit of development
> activity as evidenced by lots of commit messages, but relatively little
> discussion about development.

A large number of the commits are related to the names change or setting up the build system,
and there's not a lot to discuss there. If you look at the list before the name change process
you’ll see more discussion on the list. I’m expecting it to pick up after those issues
have been sorted.

Thanks,
Justin