edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forking the edgent repo
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:46:27 GMT
The edgent repository isn’t a new repository, it’s just a rename of the quarks repository.
Hence your previous fork is still valid as are your clones of the repo or your fork.

Refer to my Aug 15 "ASF git repo renames and you” email on this thread to
see what I did to sync-up my environment in light of the renames.

— Dale