edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release for Edgent?
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 18:37:35 GMT
There are a number of outstanding items related to a gradle generated release.tgz - EDGENT-139,
EDGENT-239, EDGENT-240

I’m actively working on completing building of a release.tgz for a java8 context - EDGENT-240

Off hand I don’t know if there are other open “must/hi-want” jira issues for the first
release.

— Dale