edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quarks rename to Edgent
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:34:28 GMT
Based on the discussion the last few days:
  5 committers want to go ahead and change the name from Quarks to Edgent
now
  No one has raised any concerns or objections.

we will proceed with changing our project name from Apache Quarks to Apache
Edgent.  Note that we have not yet received official approval for Edgent
from the Apache naming committee.

I will file the infrastructure requests to get started.

Kathy