edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Rename Quarks
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:01:03 GMT
The result of the vote is Edgent is the first place choice.  I will submit
Edgent for a suitable name search and Kinaara will be the backup, in case
there are any issues with Edgent.  Thank you for voting; I think
participation has been excellent through these naming votes!

Kinaara received 8 votes (2 binding) and Edgent received 7 (6) binding.
The overall voting was very close, but Edgent is the choice as the binding
votes are significantly higher.

Here is the breakdown:

Edgent:

Susan (binding)