edgent-dev mailing list archives

From William Marshall <wcmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travis ci build is failing on pull requests
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:34:38 GMT
That section of the travis.yml file hasn't been modified in a while, so
unless something changed on the travis host, I don't think the config
settings are causing the issue. As has been pointed out on Jira
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUARKS-202?jql=project%20%3D%20QUARKS>,
apache-ant-1.9.4 is still accessible via wget when running outside of
travis.

I'd like to test whether Apache is blocking get requests from travis build
servers, but other than the Apache repo, I haven't found anywhere else that
the apache-ant-1.9.4 file is being hosted.