edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Cazen Lee <pokha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could I get a github write permissions?
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 04:55:02 GMT
Thank you Justin for advice!
I thought there are "Merge pull request" button exist in github but I can't
see because of a lack of permissions. But now I got it that can be carry
out by git CLI. I will be proceed with refer to the Apache guide and Quarks
mail thread.
And I'm glad to know about concept of CTR and RTC. I asked previous
question because most of projects that I had been reference use the RTC. I
remember we didn't discussed the commit and review concept, but in the
initial project, I think CTR system is also good as now.
Thank you again Justin. It gives me a lot of help.

--
Cazen.lee@gmail.com
Cazen.lee@samsung.com