edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Quarks Renaming
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 16:23:11 GMT
It has been 72 hours since I opened the vote, and the vote is now closed.
I want to thank everyone who voted.  We had excellent participation, which
really helps to finalize a name.

The results of the vote follow.  We will not have a new name (or a final
decision on which name will be used) until legal and naming reviews are
complete, and the PMC agrees upon the new name.  I will post to this list
when we have an official name.

Anemone - 5 first choice, 1 second choice = 6 overall
Tringa - 3 first choice, 2 second choice, 4 third choice = 9 overall
Kinaara - 2 first choice, 2 second choice, 1 third choice = 5 overall
Diztil - 2 first choice, 2 second choice = 4 overall
Pipir - 1 first choice, 3 third choice = 4 overall
Ejji - 1 first choice, 1 second choice, 1 third choice = 3 overall
Edgent - 4 second choice = 4 overall
Fledge - 1 second choice, 3 third choice = 4 overall
Bobcat - 1 second choice = 1 overall
Edgean - 1 third choice = 1 overall

Kathy