edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming Quarks
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 04:49:34 GMT

> I'd suggest starting a Wiki page with suggestions as images won't appear
> in the archives. Also this would provide a place to specifically contribute
> ideas and images.
>
> On the name itself I don't have specific suggestions, but it might be a
> good idea to stick with something that starts with a consonant, so the
> documentation doesn't have to be reviewed and changed from a Quarks ... to
> an Avowelname ...
>
> Kathey

I think this is excellent advice.  I started a wiki page here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Quarks+Renaming+Discussion.
Please add your ideas or comments to the wiki.  I'll also watch the dev
list and add any information that might not make it onto the wiki.  Happy
naming!

Kathy