edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Queenie Ma <queeniema.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standard commands for Quarks applications?
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 23:39:57 GMT
I was able to successfully start the Heartbeat application in the
IotfFullScenario sample. I'm confused about how to stop the Heartbeat
application once it is running. I understand that I need to change the job
state, e.g., job.stateChange(Job.Action.CLOSE). My question is: how can I
access the running application from a different Quarks application? Any
tips or help would be appreciated!

--
Queenie