edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Queenie Ma <queeniema.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standard commands for Quarks applications?
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 17:54:04 GMT
In the Javadoc, I see one command to "Submit (start) a registered
application" using the "quarksControl" command. Is there an example of
sample command data to stop a registered application? From the
documentation, it seems like the device command would still be
"quarksControl", but it is unclear what the JSON values should be.