edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Queenie Ma <queeni...@apache.org>
Subject Tests for Globalization
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 18:16:37 GMT
Hi,

Looking at our existing tests, I do not see any tests for globalization
(i.e., supporting character sets other than English). Is anyone aware of
such tests that I missed? If not, I believe it is important for the code to
be support globalization, and I would like to create tests for this.

On that note, does anyone have ideas on which components should be the
highest priority? For example, I think the topology API would be good to
start with; we could have a scenario that tests using multi-byte characters
(strings) as tuples on a TStream.

Also, it would be great if others could add in tests for character sets
that they know.

--
Queenie