edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Could I get a github write permissions?
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 04:25:47 GMT
Hi,

> Could I ask how I can get a github write permissions?

You already have write permissions to to the Apache git repo. Github is just a mirror of that
and no committer can get write permissions to that.

> But even after I recieved the permissions, I will not merge unless fully
> understand about PR or at least one +1 of other committer

No need for that, most projects work on CTR = commit then review. Some other projects work
on RTC (review then commit). Have we discussed this here?

Worse case any commit is a revert away so there’s not a lot of harm done if you do make
a mistake.

Thanks,
Justin