edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Quarks status page and maturity model
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:41:00 GMT

I updated the Quarks status page at [1]. Please review and let me know
of any corrections or omissions.  I wasn't sure where we were with the
items under verify distribution rights, so welcome feedback especially
on that section.

Also, there is an Apache maturity model document [2] that is good to
review and self assess as we work toward graduation.  If no one objects
I will copy it over to our wiki, start the self assessment and flag
areas where we might need some work.

I just also wanted to say, I think the community is doing a great job so
far and has created an open, welcoming community from the start.

Best

Kathey

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/projects/quarks.html
[2]