edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Quarks hangout to keep current with new features
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:05:37 GMT
Today during the hangout I learned a lot.  As a committer, I see commit notices going by, and
look at JIRA entries, but I don’t always take the time to understand what additional functionality
and new features are going into quarks.

I was thinking that we could keep our quarks hangouts going as maybe a monthly event - we
could hear from committers and contributors about what they had recently worked on that they
would like to share with the community.  It would also allow us to get direct feedback from
those listening to the hangout during the Q & A sessions.

My thought is it would not be a requirement for any specific individual to present, but I
certainly found that it helped me learn a lot in a short time span.
It might be a good way to continue to educate our community.

Just my thoughts …

Susan