edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Cazen Lee <pokha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: license review
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 01:29:43 GMT
Thank you for check, Justin

I will use Apache Rat when checking license issue, it looks very helpful.
I created a PR that include missing headers to repo you mentioned
immediatly. And I will make sure what license using in sankey_quarks.js

And hmm I think we can hegde JAR issue by using dependency management tool
like maven. But I cannot be sure due to lack of experience.

If I can be more help, please tell me
2016. 4. 8. 오전 9:25에 "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com>님이 작성: