edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Cazen Lee <pokha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 03:00:13 GMT
Hmm It's just my opinion..
I often refer to Hive wiki(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/hive)
which based on Confluence and I felt it looks more cool(design) and easy to
use(write&read&search) than other project's MoinMoin based wiki page.
And I heard there are only few project use MoinMoin(
http://wiki.apache.org/general/) but many other projects using Confluence.
2016. 4. 15. 오전 10:47에 "Susan Cline" <home4slc@pacbell.net>님이 작성: