edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Samantha Chan <chanskw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quarks Hangouts - Requesting Topics and Presenters
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 02:44:02 GMT
Hi there -

I have also added another topic on the wiki.  My team and I developed a
demo application that can showcase running Quarks on the Raspberry Pi,
working with real sensors, and taking advantage of Iot Platform and
Streaming Analytics Service.  I think it will be a good addition to Queen's
tutorial.  Do you think it's a good idea to have a combined webcast for
about 40-60 min?

Thanks...
Samantha