edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Kathy Saunders <oskssaund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quarks Hangouts - Requesting Topics and Presenters
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 03:20:17 GMT
I'm ok with it but wondering if we should have shorter videos so that they
are easier to watch later.  It might be good to have a separate video for
each demo.  Since the videos are streamed to youtube as we do it, maybe we
should do them separately.  We could do them the same day and still start
separate chats if we wanted.

Just my opnion.

Kathy