edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Jekyll install on MBP [was: Re: 8 pending pull requests on incubator-quarks-website?]
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 20:56:37 GMT
Dale,

That seems to work, except I got one issue with the red carpet install:

Susans-MBP-247:~ susancline$ gem list redcarpet

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

Susans-MBP-247:~ susancline$ sudo gem install redcarpet
Fetching: redcarpet-3.3.4.gem (100%)
Successfully installed redcarpet-3.3.4
Parsing documentation for redcarpet-3.3.4
unable to convert "\xCA" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8 for lib/redcarpet.bundle, skipping
Installing ri documentation for redcarpet-3.3.4
1 gem installed

Did you get this error too?

Thanks,

Susan

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 1:38 PM, Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Don’t know if I did the right things but jekyll is now running on my MBP :-)
>
> I had previously installed some other stuff for installing mosquito and don’t know
if it might have lessened some of the pain.