edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Developer's webcast for Quarks
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 11:38:21 GMT
I wanted to get opinions on this policy and our webcast.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/events.html

Should we get approval or are we ok because this is a community, not a third party event?

Sorry for bringing this up so late, but just learned about it myself.

Thanks

Kathey

Sent from my iPhone