edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MqttException when receiving commands via IotDevice
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 15:17:58 GMT
It’s not an area I’m particularly familiar with but in hopes of gaining a toehold I tried
a simple search of the current Watson IoT Platform code and couldn’t find any of those messages.

I see that quarks has version 0.0.9 of the library (connectors/iotf/ext/com.ibm.iotf.client-0.0.9.jar)
and it’s now up to 0.0.11 (https://github.com/ibm-messaging/iot-java/releases <https://github.com/ibm-messaging/iot-java/releases>).
 maybe try pulling and using that to quickly see if it helps?  if not maybe the post a question/issue
to that project to see if they can provide some clues.

@djd has all of the experience with this connector.