edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatter suggestion
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:42:12 GMT
Maybe shift the discussion to the jira?

Another rule that most of the code has been developed under is:

- Java > Editor > Save Actions > Organize imports  (with the default import order
config)
  The biggest benefit is that it eliminates warnings for unused imports :-)
  Ah… it seems this also converts wildcard imports.

Item 2 below says the indentation size is 4 but the “Quarks” formatter is using 2?  2
is fine with me but just wanted to be sure that was the intent.

I’m starting to use this formatter.  I’ll comment in the jira if I notice anything.

Thanks!