edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc warning when trying to contribute sample
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:47:04 GMT
Something seems amiss as the folder names are not (should not) be part of the package name.
 In those error msgs, the package name is really just the part starting with “quarks.javax.…”
and “quarks.connectors.wsclient…."

It might be interesting to try removing the “-“ in the folder names to see what happens,
but since the javadoc processing was previously handling the wsclient-javax.websocket/src/main/java
and javax.websocket-client/src/main/java folders without any problems it seems like the problem
must be elsewhere.

I’ll look at your changes.

— Dale