edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Queenie Ma <queeniema.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:08:54 GMT
Thank you for registering. I have added cazen as a contributor.

\--

Queenie

On Apr 21 2016, at 5:56 pm, Cazen Lee &lt;pokhaeng@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> I'm sorry for inconvenience
I thought I've registered as "cazen" but it's not. Maybe there are some
confusing(I remember that typed correctly)
Anyway, I finished registration with "cazen". I hope that my id can be
found in confluence
Thank you
2016\. 4. 22. 오전 9:10에 "Queenie Ma" &lt;queeniema.apache@gmail.com&gt;님이
작성:

> &gt; I added oskssaunders and wcmarsha as admins. I also added kmarsden as a
&gt; contributor.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I couldn't find the username: cazen. But, I did find a Cazen Lee with the
&gt; username: pokhaeng.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; \\--
&gt;
&gt; Queenie
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On Apr 21 2016, at 5:04 pm, Katherine Marsden
&gt; &amp;lt;kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net&amp;gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; On 4/21/16 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
&gt; &amp;gt; I filed
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11729
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; and requested admins
&gt; &amp;gt; oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &amp;gt; with contributors
&gt; &amp;gt; kmarsden,cazen
&gt; &amp;gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Well, It's been created at
&gt; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; but the comment is
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; Only queeniema and home4slc have their Confluence user names the
same,
&gt; so they are admins and can add the rest of the team.
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I am not sure what the rest of us did wrong. Queenie can you see if
you
&gt; can add people and if not tell us what you did to register, so we can do
&gt; the same?
&gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt;