edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Cook <ac...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Developer's webcast for Quarks
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2016 14:34:27 GMT
I think this is a good question. Since this event is organized by the contributors and committers,
My opinion would be that it couldn't be any more part of the community at this point.

That being said, if we don't meet the requirements of being part of the community for some
reason, we probably need approval based on this example from your link:

"Thus, giving a talk on Apache Foo at your local technology get-together requires no approval,
while organising "An evening with Apache Foo" as an event open to the public does require
approval."

Thanks,

Alex