edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Queenie Ma <queeniema.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Confluence Wiki (Re: Vote on Wiki for Quarks Podling)
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:13:40 GMT
View permissions for Anonymous Access (when a user is using Confluence while
not logged in, they are using it anonymously) was not enabled. It has been
enabled and the wiki can be viewed by anyone (logged in or not).

\--

Queenie

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Quarks+Wiki+Home

> If I'm logged in, I can search for and view the QUARKS page. If I'm logged
out, it doesn't seem to be viewable to me. In contrast, Apache Mina is
viewable and searchable even when I'm logged out (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Index).

> Ideally, the wiki should be viewable to anybody. Maybe it's set to private?

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Cazen Lee &lt;pokhaeng@gmail.com&gt; wrote:

> &gt; I'm sorry for inconvenience
&gt; I thought I've registered as "cazen" but it's not. Maybe there are some
&gt; confusing(I remember that typed correctly)
&gt; Anyway, I finished registration with "cazen". I hope that my id can be
&gt; found in confluence
&gt; Thank you
&gt; 2016\. 4. 22. 오전 9:10에 "Queenie Ma" &lt;queeniema.apache@gmail.com&gt;님이
작성:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; I added oskssaunders and wcmarsha as admins. I also added kmarsden
as a
&gt; &gt; contributor.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; I couldn't find the username: cazen. But, I did find a Cazen Lee
with the
&gt; &gt; username: pokhaeng.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; \\--
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Queenie
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; On Apr 21 2016, at 5:04 pm, Katherine Marsden
&gt; &gt; &amp;lt;kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net&amp;gt; wrote:
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; On 4/21/16 12:02 PM, Katherine Marsden wrote:
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; I filed
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11729
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; and requested admins
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; oskssaunders,queeniema, home4slc, wcmarsha
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; with contributors
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt; kmarsden,cazen
&gt; &gt; &amp;gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Well, It's been created at
&gt; &gt; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; but the comment is
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; Only queeniema and home4slc have their Confluence user names
the same,
&gt; &gt; so they are admins and can add the rest of the team.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt; I am not sure what the rest of us did wrong. Queenie can you
see if you
&gt; &gt; can add people and if not tell us what you did to register, so we
can do
&gt; &gt; the same?
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; &gt;