eagle-user mailing list archives

From Jayesh Senjaliya <jay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Eagle v0.5 Release
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:07:49 GMT
Hello Eagle Community,

I have cut the master branch and created branch-0.5 out of it to begin the
0.5 release.

please create/update PR to merge to branch 0.5, we will make sure it gets
into master as well.
At this point, we should only focus on bug fixes and improvements within
Eagle 0.5.

This is the release ticket: EAGLE-972
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-972>,  please take a look at
the sub-tasks and please volunteer yourself to help complete the list.
Please create a task for you if you are working on any related release task.

Thanks,
Jayesh