eagle-user mailing list archives

From Ziv Grinberg <ziv.grinb...@imperva.com>
Subject RE: apache eagle roadmap seek help
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 11:18:07 GMT
Is the term "monitoring" in the context of health monitoring OR security\complaince?

From: Hao Chen [mailto:hao@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:35 AM
To: 經年錯ミ莫失莫忘 <378032518@qq.com>; dev@eagle.incubator.apache.org; user@eagle.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: apache eagle roadmap seek help

Hi,

Thanks very much for being interested in Eagle.

In fact part features of hadoop system metric monitoring has been published into https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/master/eagle-hadoop-metric,
while the spark application performance monitoring is still under development.

So could you please just have a try about the system monitoring firstly? And pls. let us know
if any problems, i think the community will actively support you. :-)

@Community,  also I think the documentation for this part has not been well documented yet.
Could any contributor volunteer to contribute? https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/document/

- Hao

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 11:55 AM, 經年錯ミ莫失莫忘 <378032518@qq.com<mailto:378032518@qq.com>>