eagle-user mailing list archives

From Hao Chen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache eagle roadmap seek help
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 08:35:25 GMT
Hi,

Thanks very much for being interested in Eagle.

In fact part features of hadoop system metric monitoring has been published
into
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/master/eagle-hadoop-metric,
while the spark application performance monitoring is still under
development.

So could you please just have a try about the system monitoring firstly?
And pls. let us know if any problems, i think the community will actively
support you. :-)

@Community,  also I think the documentation for this part has not been well
documented yet. Could any contributor volunteer to contribute?
https://github.com/apache/incubator-eagle/tree/document/

- Hao