eagle-user mailing list archives

From "Liangfei.Su" <suliang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Welcome new committer: Ralph Su
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 07:57:25 GMT
Thanks, Hao and the PMC for the invitation.

Being an fan of open source, i have been contributing for different open
source projects like eclipse DTP and apache commons. It's my honor to
become committer of Apache Eagle project. Looking forward to improve Apache
Eagle together with the community.

Thanks,
Ralph