dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From jun liu <ken.lj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid it?
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 01:46:20 GMT
BTW, since you have mentioned the release of v2.5.10, i think there’s no need for a separate
release announcement on the mailing list.
I’ve create an announcement on github: https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1465 <https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/issues/1465>

> On 14 Mar 2018, at 9:36 AM, jun liu <ken.lj.hz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  How can we avoid it?  I think we can do like this :
>>      1. When you create a pull request,you should choose a branch  as base branch
(master or 2.5.x).
>>      2. If it is a bug branch, should be created  using 2.5.x branch as a basic branch,
sign a "bug" tag in the issue.
>>          Else if a new feature, should use master branch as a basic branch,sign a
"enhancement feature" tag .

> For contributors, please make sure all changes on the right base branch, that is, only
use 2.5.x branch for bugfixes, otherwise use master.

> For committers, make sure select the right label and target branch for every PR, make
sure 2.5.x merge to master as soon as possible。

>> On 13 Mar 2018, at 4:43 PM, Wang Xin <lovepoem@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi ,all
>>
>>     Recently,the v2.5.10 is published. It is from 2.5.x branch.  But a PR (https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401)
 I created is missed.  Because my PR is merged to master branch,but not be merged to 2.5.x