dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Liu <liu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ask for release process
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 03:32:01 GMT
Thanks. We will release as usual til the transition to Apache is done.

> On 8 Mar 2018, at 5:42 PM, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 08/03/18 09:05, Jun Liu wrote:
>> Hi, mentors
>>
>> The dubbo core project has fixed some critical bugs and enhancements, and it should
be released now according to the original plan, with version upgrade to 2.5.10. But dubbo
is in Apache Incubator now, should we start a vote before release?

>> There’s no doubt that from the next version, all processes from requirements collection,
development to release should be fully discussed and voted by the community here before it
is actually done. But this version may be a special one, most of the works have started before
incubator, and also, some users really expect for patches in this version. The contents to
be released, mainly bugfix and enhancements: