dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Xin <lovep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JIRA or Github issues
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 09:32:54 GMT
+1 to support github issue

Xin Wang
lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>

在 2018年3月7日,下午4:55,Ian Luo <ian.luo@gmail.com<mailto:ian.luo@gmail.com>>
写道:

+1 to stick to github issue (if Apache’s policy on this area is flexible)

-Ian.

On 7 Mar 2018, at 4:38 PM, Von Gosling <vongosling@apache.org<mailto:vongosling@apache.org>>
wrote:

Very glad to see our early discussion in the incubator stage, I totally agree and prefer the
issues as Dubbo issue tacking infra.

One hint, if we choose the issues, we must be cautious with the label choose for effective
group or classification management(just as components feature on jira) work :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

在 2018年3月7日,16:27,Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com<mailto:adrian.f.cole@gmail.com>>
写道:

non-binding opinion from an integrator:

dubbo is an RPC layer, so it has a lot of integrators on top. It has a
history in github as well, and people are used to doing issues. I
would suggest maintaining github issues as ecosystem-related change
that is in github is far easier to track this way. For example, I've
made many issues in different dubbo repositories, and cross linked to
zipkin seamlessly. I like that it is easy.