dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Xin <lovep...@hotmail.com>
Subject The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid it?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:43:57 GMT
Hi ,all

      Recently,the v2.5.10 is published. It is from 2.5.x branch.  But a PR (https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401)
 I created is missed.  Because my PR is merged to master branch,but not be merged to 2.5.x

     How can we avoid it?  I think we can do like this :
       1. When you create a pull request,you should choose a branch  as base branch (master
or 2.5.x).
       2. If it is a bug branch, should be created  using 2.5.x branch as a basic branch,
sign a "bug" tag in the issue.
           Else if a new feature, should use master branch as a basic branch,sign a "enhancement
feature" tag .

   What do you think about?

Xin Wang
lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>