dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Xin <lovep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: The new release version v2.5.10 has missed a feature, how can we avoid it?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 06:11:50 GMT
https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/releases/tag/dubbo-2.6.1
  v2.6.1 is published. luffyke, you can have a try.

One problem now is that the dubbo-spring-boot-starter project has been migrated to Apache
repo (https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project), and can it be released
quickly?

Xin Wang
lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>

在 2018年3月14日,下午9:11,Wang Xin <lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>>
写道:

https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/milestone/13 -->v2.6.1
https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/milestone/16 -->v2.5.11
Now the two milestones contains this patch, I think v2.6.1 will be published soon.

Xin Wang
lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com><mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>

在 2018年3月14日,下午8:45,kext gmail <luffyke@gmail.com<mailto:luffyke@gmail.com><mailto:luffyke@gmail.com>>
写道:

Hi,

May i know would this PR(https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401 <https://github.com/alibaba/dubbo/pull/1401>)
merged to 2.5.11? and when release 2.5.11?
Because this issue introduces many issues in dubbo-spring-boot-starter project.

Best Regards,
Tang Ke

下面是被转发的邮件: