dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Xin <lovep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add Apache license head to the files of hessian-lite sub project
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 06:18:37 GMT

Hi,Then we need to rollback what we made in hessian-lite module and keep the original license/author
info as is. As Justin suggested, pls. also cross check LICENSE file.

    I haven't changed the original license/author info yet

Don’t be too concern about what goes in LICENCE and NOTICE right now we can fix that up
before the first release.
    Now the Apache license addition is almost complete  in alibaba/dubbo project

Xin Wang
lovepoem@hotmail.com<mailto:lovepoem@hotmail.com>

在 2018年3月14日,下午2:11,Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com<mailto:justin@classsoftware.com>>
写道:

Hi,

Then we need to rollback what we made in hessian-lite module and keep the original license/author
info as is. As Justin suggested, pls. also cross check LICENSE file.

Don’t be too concern about what goes in LICENCE and NOTICE right now we can fix that up
before the first release.

Thanks,
Justin