dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dubbo.io is not accessible, working to fix it
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2018 03:20:31 GMT
Right now I think it is better to keep both since dubbo.io is already
widely known.

Since we have not figured out how to make dubbo.apache.org accessible,
Jun is trying to restore dubbo.io by creating the same repo under
dubbo group.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Justin Mclean
<justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> dubbo.io is not accessible right now, because the code repo has been transferred
to Apache repo, we are working to fix it.

> At some point it would be best to transfer the information from dubbo.io to dubbo.apache.org.
I assume that is the intention?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing