dubbo-dev mailing list archives

From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a proposal for moving component project such as incubator-dubbo-rpc-jsonrpc
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2018 03:12:54 GMT
Dubbo is a rpc framework, there are various kinds of rpc extensions.

I think we need to consolidate these extensions into one.

So how about this:

1. change apache/incubator-dubbo-rpc-jsonrpc to
apache/incubator-dubbo-rpc-component
2. move apache/dubbo/dubbo-rpc/* (exclude api, default) to
apache/incubator-dubbo-rpc-component
3. add dubbo-rpc-jsonrpc to apache/incubator-dubbo-rpc-component
4. add dubbo-rpc-xxx to apache/incubator-dubbo-rpc-component in the future.

--
Best Regards´╝ü
Huxing